Supporting you through the employee lifecycle
Workforce HR Matters Limited is a local HR Consultancy providing tailored Human Resource support. We strongly believe that a good business provides HR strategies throughout the employee lifecycle, not just when challenges arise. Our aim is to protect your reputation as an established business by providing strategies to ensure a healthy workforce.
So, whether you are a business looking for more support, or an employee who needs advice, Workforce HR Matters Limited are here to support you through that journey.
We can provide support with any recruitment and selection processes and strategies.We can advise you on:
- Attracting new employees
- Recruitment strategies
- Selection processes
- DBS and ID checks
- Contracts of employment
- Developing or reviewing of policies / procedures
- Work permits
- Equality Act / practical advice on the Equality Act Legislation
Once you have recruited your new employee it is vital to have a robust induction programme. We strongly believe that this process greatly reduces employee turnover and increases the integration between the employee and employer. Invest time during this process, and you will save money in the longer term.
Day to day:
We can support you through workforce challenges that arise from day to day. This includes (but is not limited to):
- Performance management
- Facilitation and mediation
- Employee relations investigations (disciplinary / grievance / bullying and harassment)
- Working with Trade Unions effectively
- Employment Tribunal support
- Absence management challenges
- Termination processes
- Employment legislative compliance
A good business appreciates that employee wellbeing is critical to business success. This can be demonstrated through increased productivity, loyalty and efficiency along with reduced turnover, absence rates and employee relation issues.
Most businesses have real time information (RTI) about their workforce, but do not use it effectively. We strongly believe that analysing this information through your business planning cycle aids business success. Information may include:
- Recruitment and retention statistics
- Training and development activity
- National and local statistics
- Workforce profile data
- Absence data
Appraisal processes are designed to provide an opportunity for employees and their employer to engage in a dialogue about their performance and development.
An appraisal system should also look to support an open discussion about any additional support that an employee may need to help them to achieve what is expected of them in their role.
Workforce HR Matters Limited can support businesses in relation to performance appraisal systems by:
- Devising appraisal systems to fit the business need
- Reviewing existing appraisal processes
- Supporting managers in the planning for appraisal discussions
- Providing support for managers for dealing with difficult conversations
- Coaching and mentoring managers to achieve the best from an appraisal discussion
- Providing best practice advice which is legally compliant.
Leaving the business:
All businesses experience employee turnover for a variety of reasons, although they may not always be experienced in dealing with processes for ensuring the smooth departure of an employee. Workforce HR Matters Limited can support businesses to ensure that a termination of an employee’s contract of employment follows a robust process which is deemed to be legally compliant.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Workforce HR Matters Limited is a HR specialist. Our list of services covers most common HR queries, but we also work on a variety of other HR projects. Please get in touch if you need advice that is not listed as we are sure we can help you.